Πέμπτη 6 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Making me a fighter


I don’t like when they are talking to me like that. It really feels so bad. I am feeling like being a zero and doing nothing good, like I am a person who is meant to hear all that kind of bad stuff and don’t talk. Just stays like everything is fine. But it is not. I don’t want to stay in this company any more. I don’t feel like I belong here. I have had my experience, but now it is enough. I don’t care if a client call me and start yelling at me and says bad stuff about me or the company. Because I don’t know that human, and I don’t know what’s wrong with the company. But when my boss is talking to me like that, I don’t believe that he is expecting from me to be fine, and to do my best. Pushing me to give my best is a way that’s not working. At least it is not working with me. I want to give up, and not because I cannot make it, but because I know I can make it better somewhere that they will appreciate me more. I don’t care if there is pressure at work and in business but I care when there is pressure and misunderstanding and not respect between me and the people I am working with. That’s something I cannot leave with, and I prefer to give up, and starve and pay, and stay alone, and fall apart, than letting others destroy my mood, and my own soul. Because now it’s the moment when I am trying to evaluate my self. So Mr. Boss, I will find the perfect position in this world for me, even in times of economic fake crises I will succeed. Because I can, and I am never giving up. So I want to thank you Mr. Boss, for making me a fighter.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου