Παρασκευή 3 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

broken...

I don't wanna play. I don't want to go out... I have no mood to study. I don't even have the power to wake up every morning. I don't wanna listen to music. I don't like watching tv. I don't wanna get back my old friends. They are old. That's why i lost them. I don't want to eat. I don't want to log in. I don't want to cuddle with my pets. I don't care if my mom is screaming. I don't want to read a book. I don't want to here my horoscope. Or his. I don't want to draw a thing. I don't want to take a shower. I don't want to call my best friend. I don't want to see the sun coming up. I don't care about the weather. I don't care if i am barefoot and getting cold. So what? What is going to be different? I don't want to have my mobiles muted. But i do. I don't want to go check them and find... nothing. I don't want to look in the mirror, and never find me... I've lost me. There is no point. is it? If there is where should i look for it.? I 've lost myself, i 've lost my soul, i 've lost my breath. Please... If you read me... Give them back to me. Even if you don't want to come back with them. Give me back my heart. Even if it's broken.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου