Δευτέρα 28 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Mirror...

I love you...  (song) ...
I love you not because we are still undone. Not because you were the first one. Not because you were so much.
I love you, for the reflection of me into you. If I take a look at the forest and not only at the tree as N.K. used to remind me, i would see it clear. Your postponing habit, is exactly what made me hate you for, but it's more mine habit than yours.
Of course i don't hate you. I love you. I love you for showing me my flaws, more than any other reason. And I would choose to be with you again, because with you is worth to try figure my self out.
Shut up.! I say to my self. He broke me.
Nah.! You did nothing... All who did, was me.
I cannot give up our hope. I try. And I try. And I try even harder with every way. But I can't.
You've started reacting with a way that i hate. We were not what i remember that we were. We lost us.
But why?
You are the mirror that i trust to look into. I know that you are not going to change the facts, or even worse to use me when i see though your reflections. But I hate our ending. And I hate me, for now seeing that I was the reason of your reflections. I was delaying, i was postponing, i was putting everything on hold, since the moment we got back together.
I am sorry. And i am trying not to be. I'll find another mirror... probably. But... i still have hope... and ...   ... I love you

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου