Δευτέρα 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2013

Men...

Hmmm... Men...
Every one of them, so different. And then they say about women... Uh! 
I know nothing about these two genres. But i know one little thing... No one is alike to another. We all belong to the same species, but none of us is the same, women or men. 
Every guy I've met in my life, was so special, so unique. They all have their own ways. Thinking, flirting, acting. None of them is the same. And - thank God - everyone was and still is very respectful. 
I haven't slept with many. But, i've tasted some. Even as friend, even as their flirting desire... So much to say... 
Some take the reins and try to get you. One way or another. Which is so sexy, in my opinion. Well, i think there is no women that doesn't like being chased by respectful men.
With this post i'd like to say thank you, to everyman that passed by my life, even if he added or removed some of me. This is who i am now, and i am just expecting for the best yet to come... (song )

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου